Dec 2, 2008

New Blog idea....

I read an interesting article yesterday on my way home from work in a magazine called; The Advertiser! It mentioned how big name companies improved products and sale through online focous groups (to learn more check out my other blog Your Small Biz Talk this week).

So I thought, hey what a brillant idea...
I mean like to make or design a new card and before I post/list/sell it on and/or off line to bring to the people (communnity) to have a deep discussion on it-like color scheme, pattern, design and theme...you name it, we talk it up.

But then a thought hit me! What would make anyone want to come and talk about my cards?
So I said why not! It gives a community of people a voice and say in the type of item/product they would buy and the sense of owner ship when the card is complete/revamped and produced. Also to make it even better, a hand full of partcipatants from the community will get that card for free each time.

Anyway so what do you think of this idea?

2 comments:

Kim Caro said...

yeah i know theyd talk about mine. its pretty crazy fun...they'd prolly say eeps!

Anonymous said...

I think it's fantastic. Perhaps the BEST thing about "handmade" is that it can be personalized. (apart from being WELL MADE)