Jun 10, 2008

Hugs & Kisses Diva Card Collection


Well here it is...My long anticipated 'Hugs & Kisses' DIVA card!
Great card for that friend, co-worker or family member who is just 'Diva-ish'...

This card was really created back in February 2008 but I was never sure what to do with it. I already had 2 to 3 cards with the same layout, different colors, and birthday or party themes on them, so this one I wanted to make sure was different.

Well one day I was in AC Moore, yes I shop AC Moore and truly love their selection, and found theses purple puff-puff stiletto embellishment's. Long story short I had the card made months ago and was holding onto the embellishment until something came to mind. Then just like that yesterday it hit, "Why not try this...?" So I did and *wham*, this is what I got.

Truth be told I love it!
But hey, what do I know?
So please tell me what do you think?

10 comments:

Unknown said...

very nice -- the purple puff is my fave part!

Mia Of Mia's Graphic Designs said...

Wow, this is so adorable, and glam!! :D

Rosebud Collection said...

I think it is wonderful..What a great job and the stiletto is a perfect touch..

Anonymous said...

Great card, I love it.

hy said...

soooo cute! that card is adorable..
i WISH we had an AC Moore around me :)
xo
mary jane

Raven said...

The best results come about when you just go for it! :)

xxx
Raven

Aimee Dars said...

Absolutely fab! Love the color scheme!

Little Dickens Designs said...

Diva-ishly wonderful!

Wonderfully Sew Knit said...

Great card! It's so fun.

Crazy4Cards designs by Kim said...

too cute! from one card maker to another! Perfection!