Mar 26, 2008

My First...

I have done it!

Like standing on the highest mountain and screaming down into the clouds, I have done it.
I have done my first Craft Show!

The Phenomenal Women Group Special Announcement
Phenom Madeline Smith's First Annual

'Harness the Oprah In You'
Saturday, March 22, 2008
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Boys & Girls High School
1700 Fulton Street
Brooklyn, New York 11221

Yes it was a show mostly for and dedicated to the power and business-ship of women, but I was fortunate to get in and I did. So I did as many cards as I could, be it that I just finished one of my biggest orders ever and had gotten sick mid-week and only had 2-3 days to finish 150+ cards for the show. I ended up only bringing 88 cards, but it was great.

The feeling of being amongst other sellers and the public at my table complimenting my work.
For a moment I was teary eyed but the money helped change them tears to smiles. Theres nothing better then the thought and action of working for yourself and having people say,
'You have great talent and your work is wonderful.'

So, yes you can look for me to be out hitting the circuits when and wherever I can.



No comments: