May 17, 2008

Buy from the Blog and SAVE!

Hey you guys I have signed up with R.M.E. (revolution Money exchange), the newest fad in online payment gateway. A while ago I posted a promo for anyone interested in buying from my blog will save BIG!

Well nothing has changed.

If you see a card you like posted in the side bar or in either of shops (Etsy or Ecrater) I am setting an exclusive price here and now for you. All single cards bought from here using R.M.E. are $3.00 which include shipping and all card sets (not including invitations/SALE items) are $6.00 which also includes shipping.

Unfortunately due to the cost of making/production, Diaper Cakes are not for sale here but if you do decide to use R.M.E. to purchase a Diaper Cake, you can automatically subtract $5.00 from the total listed price in the above mentioned shops.

You can find the R.M.E. link in my side bar which should link you directly to me. In the Product/shipping info section please put, 'Crafted by Hand', name of the item you (personal preprinted inside message if one is desired) and also do not forget to include the ship to address.

If there is any problem with the service or you have any questions you can leave a comment or email me at lamar@handcraftedbylamar.com.

1 comment:

Looking Glass Jewels said...

Those are some great deals! I hope you sell tons! :)