Oct 6, 2011

New Crafted Greetings for your 2011 Holiday play...

A few years back I had an idea of creating Mini Note Cards. Great little 2.5 to 3 inch cards that would serve as great note cards and tags for gifts and gift bags. They would be sold in sets, inexpensive and come with envelopes depending on design...

For my Grand re-Opening/Comeback I started to play around with a few ideas I would like to share:


My first design is the Holiday NutCracker

These little NutCrackers sit on white card stock of 2.5 inches all around and will have red and green inked edges, stamped with non-toxic ink a little Holiday cheer with the inside remaining blank so you can scribble a short Holiday message. These Mini Note Cards will come with a mix of red and white envelopes so you can give as Note Cards or attached to a gift or stuff into a gift bag...
This is a set of 4 Mini Cards for $3...
Look for the finished product later this week...





My second design: SnowFlake Penguins

this is a similar design I did last year with blue ink edges and a ribbon for tying/attaching to gifts...
This years design will follow that pattern but have a mix of red and green inked edges,
a ribbon for attaching to gift(s)/gift bags and stamped on the back with non-toxic ink, To: and From:
This is a set of 4 gift tags for $2.55
Look for the finished product later this week....


No comments: