Nov 4, 2009

"Here Am I, Send Me" -Isaiah 6:8

My sister has started a mission to join a team of volunteers that will travel to Ghana, West Africa to mentor and work with the children of B.A.S.I.C.S International, a faith-based, non-governmental organization in Ghana through Nana’s House, a safe-haven for children that takes them off the streets of Chorkor, Ghana.

I think its a grand idea and wanted to share her mission and blog with you today.
"Here Am I, Send Me" -Isaiah 6:8

She needs donation to help the people in Ghana. My sister is a religious person working on her second masters in eduction counseling at St Peter's College in New Jersey. She is 28 years of age and a real big hearted gal...

Please take a moment and look at her blog and if you can donate.
Donate a $1 Donate 10... but no matter what you please donate because we can make a difference.

Thank You in advance!

No comments: