Dec 2, 2008

Fall Back Tuesday...

I have done it again!

For BLACK Friday I put my entire line of cards on SALE for the whole weekend.

Then came Cyber Monday and I continued to mark down prices.

Well today is no big HOLIDAY or SALE bonanza day but I say why the heck not....

So, I decided to deem this day FALL BACK Tuesday! and if you hurry you can still make it to the great card sale of the year on the web...




Cyber Monday 2 day SALE!!!
Monday (Dec 1) to Tuesday (Dec 2
)



BUY 2 Cards Get 1 Card FREE
plus FREE SHIPPING!

BUY any Card Set get FREE SHIPPING
plus Half Off any Card, Mini Card Set or Tag Set already marked down!

All cards have been marked down 30 to 60% OFF.
All SALE items and pages are marked with this icon:


is on this page....

To order please use the special Order Form Page. Shipping is already included and be sure to list the name/item number of the FREE card of your choice or your order will be delayed.

No comments: