Mar 12, 2008

Featured Artist of the week...





I have the pleasure of gracing my blog with another one of Etsy's best; Leslie of http://uniquecharms.etsy.com.

She enjoys bringing unique clay charms & pendants to her loyal customers.

"I do whatever inspires me, I*m currently in school to be a pastry chef & it crept into my work on etsy.", says Leslie.

Inspired by a lot of things, Leslie loves to sit down working on her craft as she rocks to her ipod and falls into my own little world.

Feel free to take a look around her shop & if you'd like to see something that isn't there, she loves custom orders! Friendly and easy to talk to, feel free to send an e-mail or a convo her at anytime.

Thanks Leslie!

She does have some remarkable items listed in her store, delicious charms that look so edible. Thats the uniqueness of it all. Visit her today and get a charm so unique you'll make them jealous!

8 comments:

Jezabels Jewels said...

awesome feature! i'll definitely have to do some shopping sometime soon ;)

Unknown said...

i enjoy your blog so much! the feature was great - short and sweet but informative and interesting :)

good luck!

Anonymous said...

Great feature :o)

Marian said...

love your sharing of others' shops!

Leslie said...

Looks good!!! Thanks so much! yay! :D

Rosebud Collection said...

Really nice blog..I think that little bunny on the side is so cute..

Anonymous said...

Nice blog ;) Great feature. I am finding so many awesome shops through blog features.

femputer said...

What a great artist! I love her bonbon earrings. :D